MediaDevil Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Screen Protector for iPad Air 1 / 2 & Pro 9.7″ (2-Pack)
MediaDevil is the highest-rated and most reviewed screen protector brand on Amazon UK, with more than 1 million screen protectors sold.
- Looks and feels like the naked screen of your device
- Protects your screen from scratches
- Dry install, no liquid required
- Does not reduce the touch sensitivity of the device screen
- Leaves no markings when removed
Why buy from MediaDevil?
- Product: MediaDevil screen protectors do not add friction, do not gradually change colour, and do not peel after a few weeks.
- Experience: MediaDevil is a small UK business that cares about your experience, with an almost perfect Amazon Seller Reputation score. We provide the service that we ourselves would reasonably hope to receive.
- Reputation: MediaDevil was awarded UKTI’s Business Innovation Award for “demonstrating the virtues of excellent products and a passionate company”.
- 2 x Magicscreen (Front) screen protector
- 1 x Microfibre cleaning cloth
- 1 x Smoothing application card
- Detailed application instructions (with video)
Your satisfaction is really important to us, and we will do our best to help ensure that you are a happy MediaDevil customer. If you do experience any difficulties, our friendly team will be happy to assist.
iPad Air 1 / 2 & Pro 9.7″ screen protector pack by MediaDevil. Will only fit Apple iPad Pro 9.7″ (2016) / iPad Air 2 (2014) / Air 1 (2013). Magicscreen Crystal Clear (Invisible) Edition by MediaDevil
Invisible once applied to the device screen, and feels like the naked screen itself. No cutting required. Bonds firmly to the screen.
Dry install, no liquid required. Protects your screen from scratches. Does not reduce the touch sensitivity of the device screen
Join the 1 million+ satisfied customers protected by MediaDevil. MediaDevil is the highest-rated and most reviewed screen protector brand on Amazon UK
Expert After-Sales Support: Simply email MediaDevil. MediaDevil was awarded the UK Department of Trade and Investment (UKTI)’s 2011 Business Innovation Award for “demonstrating the virtues of excellent products and a passionate company”